The flexible design and high temperature capability of XtremeFLEX® Silicone Rubber Heating Tapes provide an ideal heating tape solution for both flat and/or curved surface heating. Heating tapes can be used on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating, up to temperatures of 450°F (232°C).
- Extremely flexible silicone rubber heating tape with maximum exposure temperature up to 450°F (232°C).
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device (120V models).